PLASTIKA KRITIS' success as a major international producer of agricultural films is based on unique and sustainable competitive advantages:
- Experience in agricultural films production since 1970.
- Modern, highly productive and fully automated equipment. It is designed by the company’s Engineering Department based on its specific needs.
- Continuous and extensive R&D for new products that bring value to customers.
- Uncompromised quality of products.
- Vertical integration with in-house production of all additive concentrates that provide to the films their special properties, enhancing the company's competitiveness and ensuring the consistent quality of the products.
- Technological leadership in the field of multi-layer agricultural films, especially with its wide 7-layer line.
- A very wide product range for agricultural applications with capability to produce films in widths from 0,5 m to 20 m and thickness from 10 mic. to 2500 mic.
- Unique flexibility in tailoring the products to requirements of each customer and area of use.
- Production sites in Europe and China, ensuring security of supply, optimized transportation cost to the various areas of the world and cost competitiveness independently from currency movements or raw material price variations.
- Competitive cost of energy by wind-power.
- Strong financial structure.
- Economies of scale in production and raw materials sourcing.
- Distribution network in numerous countries around the world.
- Fast & flexible